Rainier Springs is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located in Vancouver, WA. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents, and their families. At Rainier Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®.
Rainier Springs is seeking a Medical Director - board-certified/eligible Psychiatrist to join the Springstone team. Practice with a highly engaged team to deliver the type of care you would want your own loved ones to receive.
Rainier Springs will transform the delivery of behavioral health services and solve the largest healthcare challenge of our generation, the lack of access to quality care for mental illness and addiction. We will:
- Engage with patients, families, employees, communities, healthcare providers, and health insurers to increase access to behavioral healthcare
- Provide a continuum of care that delivers the right care, in the right place, at the right time, at the right cost
- Partner to integrate behavioral and medical healthcare to improve the health of populations and reduce the per capita cost of healthcare
- Be nationally known for providing high quality, consistent, evidence-based, and innovative care
- Decrease suicide rates, decrease addiction-related deaths, reverse the decline in life expectancy, and improve productivity in the communities we serve
- Destigmatize mental illness and addiction, which are conditions that transcend race, gender, age, and socioeconomic class
- UKG Wallet ? We?ve partnered with UKG Wallet, a voluntary Earned Wage Access benefit, to offer employees access to their pay on their own schedule.